I, the undersigned, agree to the following:
1) That all the information supplied in this application and any attached resume is true and correct and that any false or misleading information furnished by me regarding my application will be sufficient cause for rejection of this application or immediate dismissal if employed by the Company;
2) That, if such is required, I will take a drug/alcohol screen test during the application process or during employment if hired, and, if required, will submit to a physical examination after a conditional offer of employment, if one is made, or during employment if hired and will permit the results to be released to the Company and to release all persons and companies from any liability arising out of such examination or testing;
3) That during my employment with the Company, if hired, I will report to the company any drug-related criminal conviction within five days of that conviction;
4) That, if hired, I agree to abide by and observe all Company rules and regulations and agree that my employment is at-will and can be termianted with or without cause and with or without notice at any time at either the option of the Company or the employee and that those terms can only be modified by the President of the Company, in writing, provided that such writing specifically acknowledges that it is a modification of this agreement and is signed by the President;
5) That no supervisor, agent, or representative or employee of the company has now or has had in the past any authority to enter into any agreement or employment for a pecified period of time, or to make any agreement which is contrary to or a modification of the above terms, nor can any policies of the Company, either written or oral, modify the above terms;
6) That if hired, I may be on a ninety (90) day introductory period during which time I may be fired without recourse; and
7) That the use of this application form does not indicate that there are any positions open and does not in any way obligate the Company or its associated Companies.
I, the undersigned, authorize all educational institutions which I have attended, all branches of U.S. Military Service in which I have served,
all of my former and present employers, all credit bureaus, all court systems and all of the representatives any and all information
concerning my education military service, former employment, credit history and/or criminal convictions prior to my employment with the
Company or in the furure if I am employed by the Company. In addition, I hereby agree to hold harmless and to release all of said
organizations, institutions, services, employers, bureaus, courts, and representatives from any and all claims that I may have, or which may
arise, against any and/or all of them, including Avalon Hotel Group, L.L.C., its subsidiaries, associated companies and representatives as a
result of their furnishing information to Avalon Hotel Group L.L.C., its subsidiaries, associated companies or representatives.
Avalon Hotel Group, L.L.C., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or any aspect of employment in national
accordance with the requirements of all applicable federal, state and local laws on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex/gender,
origin, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected characteristic.
** This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS),
with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
If the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to provide you with written
instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your
employment. Employers may not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or to re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence
the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9.
In order to determine whether Form I-9 documentation is valid, this employer uses E-Verify's photo screening tool to match the
photograph appearing on some permanent resident and employment authorization cards with the official U.S. Citizenship and
Immigration Services (USCIS) photograph.